Welcome to Moon Rider 7 Project. We appreciate you spend your time on our blog.
We advocate quality and equality life for people with disabilities. We have a lot of thoughts and experiences to share with you.
In order to help you enjoy this blog, please let me ask you what type of person you are?
- When you read, do you usually systematically review the table of contents before diving into a book?
- Are you always looking for useful information quickly and do not want to spend time on irrelevant matters?
- Are you here just to kill time and would like to know what other people are reading on our blog?
1. Locate wanted information quickly
We have set one search box on the header and one on the footer for you to quickly check if we have the information you want.
2. Systematically understand what we have here
We have categorized our posts in 6 major topics and several sub-categories:
You can also find a list of keywords (key elements) across all our posts in a tag cloud like this:
The category list and tag cloud are on the right sidebar and the footer sidebar.
For mobile user, you can access to category list and tag cloud by going all the way down to the end of a page.
3. Want to know what others are reading
We also prepare a list for people who is always on the go and want to read something popular on the train or in a taxi:
This can be found on the right sidebar and the footer sidebar. For mobile readers, you can also find this at the bottom of any page.
One little note for English readers. Because this blog is primarily made in Japanese but we do prepare English translations.
For posts published before 2016, you can often find English translations follow each Japanese article.
For posts published after 2016, you can see a cute little logo like the following:
She will take you directly to the English translation.
Ok, that’s it. We hope you enjoy this blog.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.